The Spectrum Precision Trainer By Park And Sun Sports
The Park & Sun Spectrum Precision TrainerThis adjustable, portable target trainer will improve accuracy in many sports including volleyball, football, soccer, and more. Use the Spectrum Precision Trainer to improve bumping, passing, setting, serving, and spiking precision during your training and practice sessions.
Multiple Height Settings: Lightweight aluminum support allows you to change the height of the target depending on your particular training or drill. The Center of the target hoop heights is 106”, 114”, 122”, and 130”. Use the low profile adapter to bring the target down to the low height setting of 76”.
Adjustable PVC Target: The 24” PVC two-piece target can be adjusted in 45-degree increments from completely horizontal to completely vertical and everything in between.
Steel Frame/Base: The sturdy, welded steel frame provides stability to the unit and keeps it from toppling over during use. Rubber swivel wheels attached to the base allow the unit to be moved with ease.
Catch Net: Easily attaches to the target using Velcro straps and catches any balls that enter the target. It’s time to get to work improving your accuracy and precision with the Spectrum Precision Trainer.
Features Of The Park & Sun Spectrum Precision Trainer
- Adjustable, portable target trainer
- Center of target hoop heights: 106” – 114” – 122” – 130” plus low profile target adaptor that allows the target to be lowered to 76”
- Training aid for bumping, passing, setting, and spiking
- Use in volleyball, football, soccer, and many other sports
- Improves precision in practice and training
- Sturdy welded steel frame with a stable base and front rubber swivel wheels for moving the unit
- Base dimensions: 44”x30”x43”
- Telescopic, adjustable aluminum support with 24” (inside measurement)
- Red PVC two-piece target
- Target ring angle is also adjustable to various angles including 45, 90, 135, and 180 degrees
- Includes catch net for ball retrieval that attaches to ring with Velcro straps