Ultra-Portable Multi-Sport Backstop By Bownet Sports
The Bownet Portable Backstop
Coaches and players worldwide prefer this 17.6' wide x 9.6' tall backstop to protect their spectators and give outstanding reliability during practice or a game. The backstop has a large overhang to protect from foul balls and can be used as a catcher during soft-toss, tee work, infield practice.
Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) helps reduce stress and tension on the netting, extend the lifespan of the net, create a more balanced backstop, and add flexibility and stability upon impact.
Collapse the backstop and place into the provided manageable roller case for easy portability and storage. One year limited manufacturer warranty available. Play Anywhere, Play Now, Play Bownet!®
Features Of The Multi-Sport Backstop By Bownet Sports
- Safety sidewings extend to provide 17 feet of protection from errant throws and shots in baseball, softball, tee-ball and other sports
- Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) diffuses ball energy throughout the net to extend its lifespan, give more stability and balance, and add flexibility upon impact
- BOW™ poles and powder coated steel frame have non-marking rubber feet to prevent damage to floors and provide stability and traction indoor and outdoor
- Sets up in 3 minutes with two people and no tools required - the fastest set up on the market!
- Includes backstop netting, ground frame, four stakes, originally designed BOW™ poles, baffle net, and roller case for easy portability and storage
- Warning Read CA Prop65 label before purchasing
- Setup Time - 3 minutes (Two People)
- Weight - 50 pounds
- Roller Case Size - 52" x 16" x 10"
- Shipping Box Weight - 58 pounds
- Shipping Box Size - 54" x 17" x 11"