Men's Regulation Size Portable Lacrosse Crease By Bownet
The Bownet Regulation Lacrosse Crease
The crease is engineered from a resilient nylon sleeve with an internal composite rod. To allow simple setup on turf, grass, or the gym. Add the included weights for turf surfaces and included stakes for grass fields to maintain stability during practice.
The Bownet crease also offers the fastest set up on the market at a quick 30 seconds with no tools required and measures 18' in diameter - the official regulation standard of U.S. Men's Lacrosse.
A carrying bag is included with pockets for stakes, weights, and a large compartment for the crease. The portable and flexible crease is perfect for any lacrosse practice including youth, high school, club, or college. One year limited manufacturer warranty available. Play Anywhere, Play Now, Play Bownet!®
Features of the Bownet's 18' Diameter Portable Lacrosse Crease
- Setup Time - 30 seconds
- Weight - 8 pounds
- Carry Bag Size - 30" x 1"
- Shipping Box Weight - 11 pounds
- Shipping Box Size - 30" x 30" x 1"
- Constructed from resilient, brightly colored orange nylon to outlast any weather condition and have high visibility on the playing field
- 18' diameter crease follows U.S. Men's Lacrosse standards for youth, high school, club, and college lacrosse practices
- Quickly set up a lacrosse crease without the hassle of measuring and painting
- Sets up in 30 seconds with no tools required - the fastest set up on the market
- Includes Men's crease, weights, and stakes packed in a durable organized carrying bag