Buzzer Beater Perimeter LED Light Systems By Gared Sports
Features of the Buzzer Beater Perimeter LED Light System Kit
- Includes: (5) LED backboard perimeter light strips, (1) 15' L LED Power Cord, (1) Converter box with 6' cord for one board
- Converter box is 115 VAC input voltage and 24 VAC output voltage to power the LED light strips. The 115 VAC cord of the converter box can be connected directly to the 115 VAC output connection of the shot clock or scoreboard that turns on the LED lights at the end of the period and when the shot clock reaches 0 time.
- Kit is for 1 hoop only. You will need to order 2 if you want to do an entire court.
Features of the Buzzer Beater Perimeter LED Light Strips
- Includes: (5) LED backboard perimeter light strips, (1) 15' L LED Power Cord
- LED strips require 24 VAC and shall be connected directly to a shot clock with 24 VAC end-of-period output. A power converter box, model 2136 can be purchased when a shot clock output is 115 VAC.
- Converter box sold separately.
- This is for 1 backboard. You will need to purchase 2 if you want to do a whole court (2 backboards)!!!