The 'QB5' Portable Football Practice Screen By Bownet
The Bownet QB5 Practice Net
Bownet promises an accurate net that provides speedy assembly, hassle-free mobility, durable high-quality engineering, and reliable stability -anywhere. The net is designed with five sock training pockets that help improve accuracy during short passing drills while remaining stable and upright after every throw. Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) helps reduce stress and tension on the netting and increases the lifespan of the net to last throughout the seasons. Superior engineering benefits players with a net that is more flexible and stable upon impact and absorbs ball energy without losing stability.
Features of the QB5
- Heavy-duty, the portable net has five sock training pockets to help improve accuracy during short passing drills while remaining stable and upright after every high intense throw
- Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) diffuses ball energy throughout the net to extend its lifespan, give more stability and balance, and add flexibility upon impact
- The powder-coated steel frame has non-marking rubber feet to prevent damage to floors and provide stability and traction indoor and outdoor
- Sets up in 90 seconds with no tools required - the fastest set up on the market!
- Includes QB5 netting, ground frame, stakes, BOW-poles, and carrying bag for easy portability and storage
- WARNING: Read Proposition 65 warning before purchasing.
- Set Up Time - 90 seconds
- Weight - 29 pounds
- Roller Case Size - 50" x 9" x 6"
- Shipping Box Weight - 33 pounds
- Shipping Box Size - 51" x 9.5" x 9"