Triangular Portable Pitching Screen By Bownet Sports
About The Bownet Pitching Screen
Triangular frame and originally designed composite BOW-poles engineered to allow for left and right-handed pitching. The portable pitching net's wide framed base and premium nylon netting stops rocket line drives with ease while maintaining stability and balance.
The premium nylon netting absorbs rocket line drives with ease and prevents ball bounce back. The Pitching Screen's powder-coated triangular frame is engineered to allow for left and right-handed pitching and has non-marking rubber feet to provide traction indoors and outdoors.
The net has the fastest setup time on the market at a quick 90 seconds with no tools or screws required. When practice is over, collapse the Pitching Screen into the provided manageable weather-resistant carrying bag for easy portability and storage. One year limited manufacturer warranty available. Play Anywhere, Play Now, Play Bownet!®
With Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) and BOW-poles, stress and tension on the netting are reduced to extend the lifespan, create a more balanced net, and add flexibility and stability upon impact.
The Features Of The Bownet Pitching Screen
- Setup Time - 90 seconds
- Weight - 15 pounds
- Carry Bag Size - 48" x 12"
- Shipping Box Weight - 18 pounds
- Shipping Box Size - 47" x 8" x 6"
- Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) diffuses ball energy throughout the net to extend its lifespan, give more stability and balance, and add flexibility upon impact
- Lightweight net is a great alternative to traditional L-Screen nets giving more protection coverage and easier maneuvering across the field
- Includes Practice Screen net that collapses into an included manageable carrying bag for easy portability and storage
- Warning Read CA Prop65 label before purchasing