Full-Size 6'x6' Portable Lacrosse Goal By Bownet Sports
The Bownet Full-Size Portable Lacrosse Goal
Leave more time to play with a goal that sets up in 80 seconds without the use of tools, guide wires, or heavy steel crossbars reducing the risk of injury during game and practice.
Bownet's high-quality, tear-resistant Raschel Knotless netting is UV treated to outlast the season. The original BOW™ poles and rigid steel frame are engineered to distribute goal weight across the bottom base.
The lacrosse goal has rubber non-marking feet to help maintain stance and traction indoor and outdoor. It can be easily moved across a field. When the game is over, collapse the goal and place it into the provided manageable roller bag for easy portability and storage. One year limited manufacturer warranty available. Play Anywhere, Play Now, Play Bownet!®
Bownet's goals are engineered to have speedy assembly, hassle-free mobility, durable high-quality designs, and reliable stability - leaving more time for practice. Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) helps reduce stress and tension on the netting, extend the lifespan of the net, create a more balanced goal, and add flexibility and stability upon impact.
The features of the Bownet Lacrosse Goal
- The goal is constructed from a rigid steel frame, BOW™ poles, and a tear-resistant, UV treated Raschel Knotless netting sure to outlast the seasons
- Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) diffuses ball energy throughout the net to extend its lifespan, give more stability and balance, and add flexibility upon impact
- Goal quickly sets up in 80 seconds without the use of tools, guide wires, or heavy steel crossbars giving you a quick set up, take downtime, and reducing the risk of injury during game and practice
- The rigid steel frame has non-marking rubber feet to prevent damage to floors and provide stability and traction indoor and outdoor
- Includes lacrosse goal netting with nylon cover, ground frame, BOW™ poles, and carrying bag for easy portability and storage
- WARNING: Read Proposition 65 warning before purchasing.