The 'iScreen' Protection Screen For BOW Frame By Bownet Sports
Bownet's iScreen Net For Use With The BOW Frame
Coaches and parents prefer the superior 7' tall net to give reliable protection from errant shots during batting practice and front toss practice. With Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) and BOW™ poles, stress and tension on the netting are reduced to extend the lifespan, create a more balanced net, and add flexibility and stability upon impact. The iScreen Protection Net has the fastest setup time on the market at a quick 60 seconds with no tools required. The net is lightweight and can be easily moved across a field with the removal of the two secured stakes. It fits into the provided manageable weather-resistant drawstring carrying bag for easy portability and storage. Bownet's 7' x 7' BOW™ frame (sold separately) is interchangeable between 7 different Bownet training and protection nets including the BMX® Net, Soft Toss Net, Golf Hitting Net, In-Fielder Protection Net, Big Mouth® Wiffle® Net, iScreen Protection Net, and Pitch Thru Training Net. One year limited manufacturer warranty available. Play Anywhere, Play Now, Play Bownet!®
- Resilient elastic netting provides 7 feet of protection from errant shots to protect coaches, outfield shaggers, and infielders during batting practice and front toss practice
- Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) diffuses ball energy throughout the net to extend its lifespan, give more stability and balance, and add flexibility upon impact
- Net slips onto BOW™ frame in 30 seconds with no tools required - the fastest set up on the market!
- Includes iScreen protection net that collapses into included manageable drawstring bag for easy portability and storage
- Fits 7' x 7' frame (sold separately). 7' x 7' BOW™ frame is interchangeable between 7 different Bownet training and protection nets