Big Mouth 2 By Bownet Sports
The Bownet Big Mouth 2
With Bownet's EAS technology (Energy Absorption System), players will benefit from a training net that diffuses ball energy throughout the net and poles to extend its lifespan, create a more balanced training net, and add flexibility and stability upon impact. The rigid steel frame is engineered with flexible composite BOW poles giving the Big Mouth 2 its incredible strength and durability.
Along with its amazing size and functionality, the Big Mouth® 2 has non-marking rubber feet to provide traction indoors and outdoors and has the fastest set up time on the market at a quick 120 seconds with no tools or screws required. When practice is over, collapse the Big Mouth® 2 into the provided manageable weather resistant roller case for easy portability and storage. One year limited manufacturer warranty available. Play Anywhere, Play Now, Play Bownet!
- Accommodate two batters and a pitcher with the Big Mouth 2 practice net - the original and most reliable baseball, softball, and tee-ball training net in the industry
- Bownet's EAS technology (Energy Absorption System) diffuses ball energy throughout the net to extend its lifespan, give more stability and balance, and add flexibility upon impact.
- Sets up in 120 seconds with no tools required - the fastest set up on the market!
- Non-marking rubber feet to prevent damage to floors and provide stability and traction indoor and outdoor
- Big Mouth 2 net
- Steel ground base
- Composite BOW poles
- Ground stakes
- Manageable roller case for easy portability and storage
- Weight - 69 pounds
- Roller Case Size - 57" x 14" x 6"
- Shipping Box Weight - 71 pounds
- Shipping Box Size - 60" x 17" x 8"