Go To Goal 5'x10' Portable Soccer Goal By Bownet
Set up a game anywhere, anytime with the Bownet 5' x 10' portable soccer goal
Leave more time to play with a goal that sets up in 80 seconds without the use of tools, guide wires, or heavy steel crossbars reducing the risk of injury during game and practice. Ideal for Go To Goal™ training.
The goal has rubber non-marking feet to help maintain stance and traction indoor and outdoor. It can be easily moved across a field with the removal of the secured ground stakes. When the game is over, collapse the goal and place it into the provided manageable roller case for easy portability and storage. One year limited manufacturer warranty available. Play Anywhere, Play Now, Play Bownet!®
Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) helps reduce stress and tension on the netting, extend the lifespan of the net, create a more balanced goal, and add flexibility and stability upon impact. The original BOW™ poles and rigid steel frame are engineered to distribute goal weight across the bottom base.
Features Of The Bownet 5' x 10' Portable Soccer Goal:
- Setup Time - 80 seconds
- Weight - 24 pounds
- Roller Case Size - 50" x 9" x 6"
- Shipping Box Weight - 27 pounds
- Shipping Box Size - 51" x 11" x 7"
- Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) diffuses ball energy throughout the goal to extend its lifespan, give more stability and balance, and add flexibility upon impact
- BOW™ poles and powder coated telescoping frame constructed to distribute goal weight across the bottom base
- Includes goal netting, powder-coated steel frame, composite BOW™ poles, stakes, and roller case for easy portability and storage
- WARNING: Read Proposition 65 warning before purchasing.