Outdoor Putting & Target Greens
All greens ship with a backyard flag stick and cup, a small 10" x 18" High Impact Hitting Mat with tee & 2 cup backings.
The Major Changes Are:
- A new wrinkle free rubber backed surface that is approximately 28% heavier, lays flat even over carpeting. No more bubbling or bunching!
- New higher density Removable Foundation that allows you to practice dead flat putts if desired.
- New Break Pads to simulate 100's of Terrain variations.
- New Stadium Backstop that wraps around and pins in place with golf tees.
- Upgraded Chipping Mat.
- New Cup Sleeves and Flag Bases for all Regulation sized cups
- The configurations remain unchanged.
1) Lay out the green anywhere you want to practice right out of the box and start putting, chipping, and pitching!
2) Mark out your area with spray paint, cups included. Crop the grass lower in that area and dig out the holes to size and insert your cups. Lay the green back over that area and insert your flag(s).
3) Permanently install the green into your landscape.