The 'Home Plate' Collapsible Batting Cage By BATCO
Highlights of the BATCO Home Plate Batting Cage:
BATCO is the industry leader in collapsible institutional batting cages, and they have applied their innovation to the unique Home Plate Batting Cage, a durable, lightweight cage that can be positioned anywhere on the field, in the gymnasium, or at the field house.
Designed to be used in or outdoors on the field. Once the cage is opened up to its full size it is easily maneuvered to wherever the cage is needed. The 12' high, 18' wide, 15' deep cage is more than enough to contain any foul ball or pop-up. The only thing you’ll see are fair balls going out onto the field!
The high-quality cage frame is crafted from heavy-duty 2" steel tubing and paired with a beefy #36 nylon cage net. The netting is 1.75” and treated to protect it from the elements including harmful UV rays that cause lesser nets to deteriorate under less than ideal weather conditions.
The Home Plate is extremely stable. Once the slide-together frame is assembled, the braces are locked into place, and the tension straps pulled tight, the stability of this BATCO cage equals or exceeds any similar cage on the market. The 2" frame will not bend or warp when hit by a ball, and because of the innovative design, there are no messy wires, stakes, or carbines to deal with. For additional player (and coach) safety, the cage is also padded with an extremely high-quality material!
When practice is over, it is not only quick and easy to take down, it requires surprisingly little space to store it. Once collapsed The Home Plate Cage's profile is just ONE FOOT DEEP, 12' high, and 18' wide, and can be stored against a fence, dugout, outside the field, or against a gymnasium wall.
Features Of The BATCO Home Plate Batting Cage
- Lightweight and can be positioned anywhere on the field.
- A fully assembled system is 12 feet high, 18 feet wide, and 15 feet deep, allowing for all batters and all drills. Deep enough to contain all foul balls and pop-ups. The only thing you’ll see are fair balls going out onto the field!
- Extremely stable! When braces are locked into place and the tension straps pulled tight, the stability of our systems equals or exceeds any similar cage on the market.
- Less storage space required with a profile of just 12 feet high, 18 feet wide, and 1 foot deep when collapsed and can be stored against a fence, dugout, outside the field, or against a gymnasium wall.
- BATCO's high-quality frame is made out of 2-inch steel tubing which connects easily by sliding together and will not bend or warp when hit by a ball. It is also padded for additional safety with high-quality material for increased longevity when exposed to weather conditions. The #36 nylon netting, which is included in our systems, is 1-3/4” (baseball-sized) and treated to protect from UV ray deterioration.
- No messy wires, stakes, or carbines to deal with.
- Designed to be used in a gymnasium, field house, or outdoors on the field. Open the cage up to its full size, buckle the crossbar supports, maneuver to wherever the cage is needed on the field (or at home plate), lock into place and you’re ready to start hitting!