The 'Hurricane' 7.5'x7.5' Practice Net By Athlonic
Features Of The Hurricane Practice Net From Athlonic Sports
- 7.5" x 7.5 Ft" Hitting Area
- #21 Heavy-Duty Nylon Netting
- "Push Button" Fiberglass Telescoping Masts
- Tuffgrip 5/16" x 9" Steel Hooked Spikes
- 800 LB Test Parachute Strapping
- Fully Waterproof
- Manufactured to the Highest Quality Available
- Ships UPS Regular
- Great Gift Idea
- Satisfaction Ensured
- 2 Year Guarantee
Set up is quick and easy!
- Step 1: Remove the Hurricane Net from the Tote Bag and lay it out on the ground where it’s to be set up, spreading apart the Poles to the Net’s full width. Choose ground that is not too hard as to make driving or pulling the Stakes too difficult, nor too soft that the Stakes can come loose.
- Step 2: Place the 2 Spiked Feet on the bottom ends of the yellow fiberglass Poles and, after pulling the bottom cord of the Net taught, spike the Poles into the ground so that the Poles stand reasonably upright.
- Step 3: Loosen the 4 Stabilizing Straps with the plastic Slide Adjusters to their fullest length then insert the Spikes into the End Loops of the Straps and stake them into the ground.
- Step 4: Twist the fiberglass Upper Poles clockwise to loosen the internal locking clutch and raise them to their fullest extent. Then twist the Poles counterclockwise until the Poles snap into their locking position.
- Step 5: Adjust the 4 Stabilizing Straps until the 2 Poles are in a vertical position. Your Hurricane Sports Net is now set up!