The 'Strike-Zone' Pitch Thru Training Accessory By Bownet
The stitched nylon target and straps are engineered to outlast even the highest intensity pitching practices with ease. The 14" x 28" zone allows pitchers to visualize a catcher and maximize performance and control.
The Strike Zone target attaches on the Big Mouth®, BMX®, Training Net, Soft Toss Practice Net, Hitting Station, and Mini Backstop (all training nets sold separately). Nylon straps loop onto the training net's poles and frame. For more advanced pitchers, the Bownet Zone Counter Target Attachment can be purchased separately. One year limited manufacturer warranty available. Play Anywhere, Play Now, Play Bownet!®
- Strike Zone attachment can be used to visualize a catcher and help aid pitchers in improving their strikeout records
- Stitched nylon straps and target engineered to outlast thousands of high-intensity pitches
- 14" x 28" pitch through target simply attaches on the Big Mouth X® Training Net, Soft Toss Practice Net, Hitting Station, or Mini Backstop. All training nets sold separately
- Durable nylon straps loop onto training net's composite BOW™ poles and are easily adjustable to suit pitcher's height and pitching preference
- Bownet Zone Counter Target Attachment (sold separately) recommended for more advanced pitchers
- WARNING: Read Proposition 65 warning before purchasing.