About The Louisville Slugger 'APEX' Soft-Toss And Tee SystemThis collapsible and compact soft-toss system allows you to take your training anywhere and train with or without a partner. Just load the feeding arm with baseballs or softballs and set the release timer at 6/8/10 second intervals allowing you to get your swings without the need for a soft-toss partner to throw the balls.
Your coach can now focus on improving your swing and not tossing the balls. The slope arm tosses the ball perfectly every time towards the batter at pitch level for more realistic, game-like training.
This promotes the load-phase aspect to soft-toss leading to consistent and successful approaches at the plate. Its telescoping arm adjusts for batters of any height from beginners all the way to the pros.
- A collapsible soft-toss system allows you to take training anywhere.
- Works for both right or left-handed hitters
- Suitable for all ages
- Telescoping slope arm suits players of varying heights
- Feeding arm holds up to eight baseballs or six softballs.
- Adjustable release time in intervals of six, eight, and ten seconds.
- 3 AAA alkaline batteries are required (Included)
- Easily converts into a batting tee by removing the soft-toss attachment and slide the included tee stem into the base
- Adjustable and stable design
- Dimensions (Overall): 6 Feet (H) x 3 Feet (W) x 4 Feet (D)
- Weight: 11 Pounds
- Material: Steel, Plastic
- Warranty: 60 Day Limited Warranty.