Available in baseball, softball, and combination baseball/softball models, the BP1 is used by baseball pitching machine leagues, school baseball & softball programs, youth leagues, and is the official pitching machine of the USA Softball Team. Players and coaches everywhere can attest to the quality and precision of BP1 Pitching Machine.
All 3 models of the BP1 throw pitches from a realistic release point and throw consistent strikes so your players can confidently step into the batter's box and start swinging.
With this machine’s digital speed readout display allows you to set your BP1 to throw at the exact speed that is best for your players, anywhere between 15MPH to 70MPH. This makes it the perfect pitching machine for young ball players to hone their swings because pitches arrive in virtually the same location each time. That makes the challenge of hitting a little easier and a lot more fun.
The BP1 is also the ideal defensive training machine. The unique swivel design base provides 360 degree movement for fly balls, pop-ups and ground balls.JUGS BP1 PITCHING MACHINE HIGHLIGHTS
- Portable and easy to move and set up. Weighs just 75 lbs. One person can remove the legs and load the JUGS BP1 in the trunk of a car.
- Special non-marking pneumatic tire. Great for offensive or defensive drills.
- Swivel-design base. A 360 degree range of movement allows you to easily run drills for fly balls, pop-ups and ground balls.
- Plug it in, or take it on the road: The BP1 runs on 110-volt AC, but with the optional YamahaEF2000is Generator or the optional Complete Practice Battery Pack.
- Speed: 70MPH
- Display: Digital
- Pitches: Risers, Fastballs, Drops
- Weight: 75 lbs.
- Ball Type: Real Baseballs, Real 11" Softballs, Real 12" Softballs, Lite-Flite, Sting-Free. JUGS SOFTIE, JUGS BULLDOG
- Defensive: 360-degree swivel for easy practice fielding fly balls, pop-ups and ground balls
- Realistic delivery height for baseball. It allows the hitter to take swings at the same height and ball position as if the ball was thrown by a pitcher.
- Will throw nearly any ball. Baseballs, Sting-Free baseballs—dimpled and seam, tennis balls, Lite-Flite baseballs, SOFTIE baseballs, the JUGS Pearl and JUGS BULLDOG poly-balls.
- Perfect for the advanced softball player. The JUGS BP1 Softball Pitching Machine has a higher speed range of up to 70 mph and is designed for the advanced player whose skills demand practicing at game speed.
- Realistic underhand delivery. Throws 11'' or 12'' softballs, LeatherLast Softballs, Sting-Free softballs, Lite-Flite softballs, SOFTIE softballs, and JUGS BULLDOG.
- The BP1 Softball Pitching Machine comes standard with a 12" ball chute. An 11" ball chute is sold separately.
- The best of both worlds! The JUGS BP1 combo machine is shipped complete with a baseball chute and long straight legs as well as a 12" softball chute and short legs. Like the BP1 softball only machine, the JUGS BP1 Combination Baseball & Softball Pitching Machine comes standard with a 12" ball chute. An 11" ball chute is sold separately.
- Hitting on your own has never been easier. This durable automatic ball feeder pairs perfectly with your JUGS BP1 machine holds 36 baseballs or 18 softballs and can be used with any regulation size and weight baseball or softball. It is easy to set up, and when it is time for batting practice, your BP1 will pitch the ball that releases from the carousel every 6 seconds. It is crafted from a heavy-duty steel and Lexan construction, and comes with a 1-year guarantee. The feeder runs on 110V AC, and can pe used with an optional In-line Feeder Remote Switch (sold separately.)